SEARCH Inside This Blog!

Saturday, December 2, 2023

PRETTY UGLY

I'm very ugly 

So don't try to convince me that.

I am a very beautiful person.

Because at the end of the day.

I hate myself in every single way.

And I'm not going to lie to myself by saying.

There is beauty inside of me that matters.

So rest assured I will remind myself.

That I am a worthless, terrible person.

And nothing you say will make me believe.

I still deserve love.

Because no matter what.

I am not good enough to be loved.

And I am in no position to believe that.

Beauty does exist within me.

Because whenever I look in the mirror.

I always think.

Am I as ugly as people say?

(NOW READ BOTTOM UP)

- Abdullah Shoaib

No comments:

Post a Comment

WINTER PRUNING

 My Winter Conversations with the Garden: Pruning in January and February When the garden falls silent in winter, many people think nothing ...